Sunday, December 19, 2010

Laying Down the Law...Again

Hellooooo world, I'm back!!! My how I've missed you so much Reader. I really want to apologize for not being here for you when you needed me. But I promise I will not let you down again. But let me just explain to you the reason behind my hiatus. I made a serious self evaluation of the material I was providing for you, and I realized that it just wasn't good enough. You deserve more than that. You deserve top of the line, fresh out the oven, quality material and I wasn't giving you that. So I vow to you, Reader, to step my game up and provide you mouth watering, delicious and fulfilling blog post's. Stay tuned for my first post set to drop tomorrow evening. Enjoy the rest of your weekends everyone.

Lawmaker Out....

No comments:

Post a Comment