Thursday, October 21, 2010

A Vow for AOVW

AOVW. Even though we just met, I already love you. We are going to have some fun times together. I've already been in several situations where I immediately thought "Dude I soooo have to blog this" but I don't because that would be a little excessive. In any case, I promise to give you whatever is on my mind, no matter how childish, crude, vulgar, or boring it could possibly be. Feel free to post questions. normalguy417, The Lawmaker and I vow to answer questions to the best of our abilities but we also reserve the right to be as jerk-offish, asshole-ish and non-sensible as we want. Hey, nobody comes into the blogging business to make friends. It's cutthroat out here, just think of us as the best advice you've got out on the Internet. We're that friend who lets you borrow a dollar, then sprays mace in your face.

1 comment:

  1. "We're that friend who lets you borrow a dollar, then sprays mace in your face." Lmaoo! DUDE. You are philosophical! Charmeleon, Charmeleon!!

    ReplyDelete