Monday, July 4, 2011

Taking Classes ONLN

"Taste this, and the boundaries of possibility disappear; the fields of infinite space open to you, you advance free in heart and mind."

That's a quote from this book I'm reading. It's called "The Count of Monte Cristo". That was deep as shit, huh? Fuck yeah. Because that's what I'm all about Reader. Being deep and shit.

Not a fan of reading? Or do you think that book is not for you? Get this. That quote was said by the main character Edmond Dantes while he was disguised as another dude named Sinbad the Sailor. Sinbad was talking about weed while he himself was high as shit on the ganja, he was talking to some dude named Franz who also was disguised as another dude named Alladin (as in the guy from Arabian Nights. Get yo' brain swole.)

I don't smoke marijuana, but after reading that quote I assume it gives people the feeling of floating through space naked while colors dance around you. Awesome.



Now the first dude disguised as another dude was sent to jail by three other dudes, all of whom were broke when he first went to jail and now are rich as shit because they sent Dantes to jail. And Dantes eventually escaped because a cell mate told him where a treasure was hidden on an abandoned island. What?? Yeah, you heard right. I said that motherfucker escaped and fucking found his way to a hidden treasure island.

How badass is that? You found some shit that some people where like "Let's take extra precaution to make sure that this shit right here never, ever gets found."

Anyways, Dantes gets rich from finding the treasure and assumes a new identity, the eponymous "Count of Monte Cristo" and returns to his hometown to do what any self respecting christian would do.

Get revenge on those who expect that shit the least.

Excuse my language today Reader, but I am angry. Not at you, don't worry you haven't done anything to me...yet. I'm angry at a lot of things, school is the biggest of them all.

Yeah. While you guys are out frolicking in the summer daisies, singing songs about peace and love; I'm still grinding it out in school. And that's not even the worst part. I'm taking summer classes online.

I don't know what type of person you are Reader, but I now know I should have never gotten caught up in the hype of online classses. Worst decision of my school career.

The advisers will tell you "Oh, summer classes online are the best! They're so convenient!" Yeah. It's the most convenient way to get an F.

As a matter of fact, you don't even know what your teacher looks like. And to me, that just spells trouble.

Could you imagine talking shit about the class to someone who looks like a student, for them to turn around and say "Aha! I'm your professor! I got you! You're getting an F now!!"

You'd feel duped.

Here's my advice to you Reader. You really shouldn't trust anything that doesn't possess a face. I was taking this class and never knew anybody in it. You know who puts people in shit like that? The Commies.

Anyways, in the same vein of my Take It In post from a couple of months ago, a friend of mine is starting her own company. Because we're all about support in every way possible at AOVW, I want to interview her so she can tell you all about the product, and give her the little bit of shine I can offer.

Until next time, Reader. And yes, we're back.

1 comment:

  1. Your Online Class ProfessorJuly 4, 2011 at 11:01 AM

    Hahaha! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete