Thursday, July 7, 2011

Food For Thought

Hey Reader. Hope you're doing swell. I've been working on a great post that I'm sure you'll enjoy but I just can't seem to finish it. Sadly, my inspiration and drive died when I recently lost my grandfather. Don't worry, I'll be back in full force very soon, I just need a little time. But until then I just wanted to leave you with a little food for thought.

This is what goes on in the mind of the Lawmaker, this is what I like to call Food For Thought:

So I've been thinking, why does it only take one match to start a Forrest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire??

and...

Do you think illiterate people get the full affect of alphabet soup??

and...

If 4 out of 5 people suffer from diarrhea, does that mean 1 person enjoys it??


and finally...


If an orange is called an orange...why isn't a lime called a green or a lemon called a yellow??



Ponder over these things....

1 comment: