Tuesday, November 30, 2010

One Sentence Stories?? Why Not!?!?

PROLOGUE: Hey Reader I know its been a little while. Lately, things have been looking very up for me but I haven't had much time to post on aovw. This is making me very sad, so I decided to do something about it. In an effort to still post and reach out to my Readers, but keep the posts to a minimum, I'm going to start a new segment titled "One Sentence Stories". Think about the possibilities reader! All the entertainment and excitement of a full blown story in the convenience of a sentence!! No longer will you be tied down to reading paragraphs upon paragraphs of a story to get a couple laughs, these O.S.S's will give you your fix, you laugh junkie! And it's less time consuming for me. Everybody wins. As a matter fact, I'll give you the formula for a one sentence story. That way you can post your own O.S.S right here on aovw for America, Canada and one person in Sweden to see! Anybody can try them!

An O.S.S consists of a couple things. A title and a sentence with a subject and usually an action. Also the endings are usually very much implied, so it forces the Reader to think. The sentence should be seemingly random without the title. But enough 'splainin, lets get to the storytelling!

ONE SENTENCE STORY WITH A SURPRISE ENDING.
      
          "Thank God nobody remembered today was my birthday, I can stash the body and trash these bloody clothes" thought Keith as he began to open his front door.

1 comment:

  1. "thank god I just threw up that fried chicken from earlier so there's room in my stomach to eat this juicy cheeseburger" thought the bullimic beauty pageant queen as she zipped up her size 2 dress. Lol :)

    ReplyDelete